Sunday, July 1, 2012

Super late in the post-sorry

I was on target for the wedding reception food. Not bad, just typical. The broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot mix drowned in butter sauce was the best option- serrated spoon, so I stood and let them drain. Oh, I also had a meatball and half the bag of carrots I brought with me.

Good news on the weigh-in front. Now down 33.5lbs. The more I am able to take Chunky pup out in the evenings the better I do. So I will just have to do more of that. I would very much like to be down 35lbs by this time next week, even with an Anniversary dinner in there.

Among the million things I have going right now, the Madeline batter, which has to refrigerate for at least two hours before baking!

Have a happy, healthy, and fun afternoon!

Eggs are frothy, flour and butter waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment