Thursday, July 12, 2012

eBay might become my new best friend

My fall / winter clothes always cost boatloads more than spring / summer. Whose don't? Generally wool, suede, and (current trend) faux fur. Caitlin (who is tiny) who works in my office mentioned once that she bought a "lot" of clothing in her size and so I went looking for advice. I think that is the way I will go with the items I cannot have altered...and four sizes later already, there are only two wool suits that I am looking at having remade. I have sweaters, dresses, coats, and pants so it will be new adventure.

BTW, Caitlin appears to be tiny for all the right reasons. She's a vegetarian plays tennis, and runs. Tiny people are not tiny by accident anymore than those of us who are plump are that way by accident. Both are based on a series of habits- one good, one bad.

Now that I seem to have a better grasp on the food habit, and it takes at least 30 days to develop a new one or change an old one (which I think is easier than just eliminating one, but more on that another rant) and I have been at it since Feb 5, I am thinking about working on another habit. This habit will be crucial for maintenance, which is a little more than 15lbs from now and I want to have plan in place. I have to figure out regular exercise, in addition to walking Chunky Pup. How to fit it in my day, how to not have it be weather dependent, and how to not have it cost me an arm and leg.

The future is mine...I just have to grab it! Have a happy, healthy, and safe day!



No comments:

Post a Comment