Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Exhausted

Note to self-again-no caffeine after 1pm; and be careful of allergins that makes my eyes itch. My eyes kept running all night, the build up dried on my lashes, my lashes stuck together and continuously woke up in a panic because I was unable to open my eyes. Arrgghhhh. My left eye is just beautiful; I look like I have been on a three-week drunk. Personally, I have never been on a three week drunk, but I have seen people who have, just saying it's not pretty.

Obviously, I kept Chunky pup awake all night as well. Check out her morning pic!

Busy day today and dinner out tonight. I looked at the Lake Front's on line menu and have identified dinner. I am glad I'm off tomorrow, I have a ton of stuff to do Nd never enough time to do it.

Have a happy, healthy, and safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment