Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Treadmill

Clearly, I am much better at eating less than exercising more. Not a big fan of sweat...tanner streaks, mascara runs, skin is slippery. Gross.

But, these last 12ish lbs are going to need a little more help than me and Chunky walking at night. Enter the TREADMILL. Kind of had to do it. A coworker (thanks Michelle) was selling one for $25-not a typo- really $25. It was like the heavens were speaking.

So there I was this morning, thanks to my brilliant husband, walking on the treadmill. The pups alternated between fascinated and fearful. Of course, I could not figure out how to get opened; it folds up for storage but since I won't be storing only using I don't have to worry about figuring it out. That is what wonderful, helpful, and brilliant husbands are for!

Have a happy, healthy, and safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment