Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday, almost funday!

This was a hard week. I nearly fell off my wagon several times this week-completely due to a lack of preparedness. I went to bed without dinner Wednesday night because it was to friggin' hot to breath, let alone eat. Woke up yesterday morning same problem so I did not think about cutting up fruit etc., so I was ready to chew my hands off by afternoon. Thankfully the cafe had fresh fruit all cut up...I inhaled two of those. I am stopping at Price Chopper this morning to grab more.

It is so easy to be seduced by the dark side if your defenses are down. I have learned on this journey that being prepared and, I have said this over and over, making as much routine and done by habit as possible makes this very doable- almost easy. And even now five months into the lifestyle change the temptation is there and it would be so easy to revert, but I love that my clothes are getting huge, my body smaller, and my energy level higher. Enough motivation to keep going!

Have a happy, healthy, and safe day

No comments:

Post a Comment