Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's Sunday!

First the bad news...scale has not changed; however my logical mind is keeping my emotional mind at bay. Monday, for the first time in well longer than I care to say, I started exercising in earnest and since for the most part I have been losing weight at a slow pace just by modifying food intake, if I have built any muscle in the last 6 days that may be off setting my 1/2 lb weight lost. Comforting though I'd also the knowledge that while muscle does weigh more, it takes up less room. So I'm good...for now. If this keeps up, I may have to rethink my current logic.

Not gonna lie... I still had a muffin this morning and Sundays Off dinner is still happening. I will continue on the treadmill and I think I may incorporate my WWPP exercise DVDs for an extra boost heading into the week.

I will start posting some photos this week of what goes on in my world when I am not working, or otherwise engaged. I think it is called a hobbie...Sarah, who I mentioned yesterday, was completely amazed, I think what she said was that I'm crazy. Side effect of having a brain that never shuts off. I will post pictures on FB as the day goes on and I begin dinner prep.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment