Monday, July 30, 2012

Dinner

...was good. I did not get pics of dinner, but I did a shot of the appetizer. My iPad needed to be charged and I did not want dinner to get cold waiting. No pics seemed like a better option!

I bought absolutely gorgeous eggs from Painted Goat- www.paintedgoat.com- on Saturday, so I thought tonight I would an omelet with some garden fresh veggies. I still have some zucchini and tomatoes from the market. I also picked up some feta from the Painted Goat. I like eggs and they are a great low-point source of protein. I know I have salad mix and there is probably a cucumber or two in the garden (about the only thing in the garden) and of course avocado.

I am hungry already and dinner is hours away!

Have a healthy, happy, and safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment