Thursday, July 26, 2012

Clothes and the weight loss process

So what do you wear to work when you have lost 35+ pounds, you still have 10+ pounds to go, you have not bought new clothes and you have a meeting first thing with a powerful woman who owns her own fashion empire? No, seriously, this is not a rhetorical question.

Eek, maybe I should buy a fee more in between pieces. Around regular people who have regular jobs, I can still pull off relevant with a few belts and jackets or my shrugs since they are knitted anyway; but this...HUGE!

The glories of weight loss, let's hope I can loose the balance of this before winter. I have two pair of pants that will be big, but still smaller than the stuff I have out for summer. My clothes are literally going to start falling off my body. I know I hear people crying in sympathy, but it is not like this just happened by itself; I have been working my tail off.

Have a hasty, healthy, and save day.

No comments:

Post a Comment