Saturday, July 14, 2012

Yeah...the week is over

Technically, today, but for me the work week ended last night at 9:00PM.  One of the absolute longest week of the year and I added a grant deadline into the mix. But it's over.  I was too tired to go to the Farmer's Market today...too tired to do too much of anything; the humidity is exhausting me.  I'll admit this is the one time of the year I whine about having MS.  Everything is worse, all of my issues are amplified and I get cranky quicker, have less patience for the stupid stuff in life and the annoying people.  I have not planned Sunday's Off yet, with Army out of town and not coming back until tomorrow I have no idea what he is even interested in and we have a going away party tomorrow afternoon as well.  I can't believe my little Amanda is moving away; even work has been different without her around the last two weeks.  She always brought a spot of joy to my day.  I know we won't be staying long...Monday morning always comes too quick for me to do much on Sundays other than cook because I have to get to bed early, especially this time of the year.

I can't even think of anything I want to bake, cook, grill, or smoke-not for dinner, not for dessert.  Everything sounds flavorless, tasteless, and boring.  Argh...let's hope that food sounds better in the morning or Sundays Off may be dinner out!

No comments:

Post a Comment