Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The good news is (drum roll, please)

That I have shed the remainder of the weight I gained back. Lesson learned universe, potato chips are NEVER our friend.

So this definitely is motivation for not going crazy at the state fair this weekend. Also, I put a skirt on this morning that barely fit six years ago when I bought it at Banana Republic, a size 12; a don't inhale deeply garment. I weighed about 15lbs more than I do now and not only does it fit, there is enough room that I can invite someone else in! And it's silk, no stretch there. I put it on just to see since the size 10s I was trying on Saturday were fitting well, what a happy day today is starting off as. Let us hope it continues.

So head down, stick to the path, make the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment