Thursday, August 30, 2012

BMI

So losing 38.7lbs still makes me overweight. Really? I guess that is better than the morbidly obese I started at, but really? This is the kind of crap that is discouraging, not plateauing, not back sliding a pound occasionally; but working so hard to get healthy, to hopefully get off one of six meds swallowed every morning- three of which are blood pressure, really?

The one spot of light...55% of the women out there between 40-49, my height, have a worse BMI...whoo hoo (read that in the most sarcastic voice you have available in your head).

I have to lose 16.3 more pounds, not the 11.3 I was hoping for that seemed within reach; somehow 16.3 doesn't. I don't know suddenly it feels unachievable. I think this is the first time I have felt so discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment