Sunday, August 19, 2012

What's your number?

No, not on the scale or on the size tag in your clothes!

I had my hair trimmed, colored (really, you don't really think my hair is this color...), and highlighted yesterday at Ulta salon in Utica yesterday and Cassie, who spends hours making me look as good as I do asked me that question.

What is the number of products you touch to get your hair, make-up, and morning hygiene finished up in the morning? I am counting them up tomorrow morning.

But before I get to that, it is Sunday...happy day. Definitely doing the Chocolate Panna Cotta with Salted Caramel Sauce and for dinner, Meatloaf with Mediterranean flavored: sundries tomatoes, capers, lemon zest, goat cheese, and Carmelites onions and Roasted Brussel Sprouts with browned butter and lemon zest, and Garlic Mashed Potatoes. I'll take pics and post to FBas the day goes on.

And the best news, I lost a half pound of the pound and a half I gained last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment