Thursday, July 5, 2012

Second half of the mini-week

So after that half pound weight gain, I have set myself (I hope) for success; especially in light of the fact that we are going to see Aida at the Glimmerglass Festival and we are having "Dinner on the Nile" this weekend; does not sound low cal, low fat, or points friendly. Depending on what it is and where the scale is Dinner on the Nile may have to be Sundays Off.

I have tomato-yellow- onion, and cucumber salad and cherries for today and lots of water. I took chicken breast out of the freezer for dinner, I made Army potato salad yesterday, so he can have that and I have stuff for salad. Easy and quick, I love it because it gives me plenty of time to walk Chunky Pup and Small Pup, who by the way now jumps into the ditch when he hears a truck coming. Then he stays in it until I tug his leash; so he did learn something after the pick up truck incident. Unfortunately, he hasn't learned that cars, 4 wheelers, and motorcycles are just as dangerous to the well being of Small Pups!

Have a healthy, happy, and safe day!

No comments:

Post a Comment