Saturday, June 23, 2012

Love the Farmer's Market

I have no idea what I am making for Sundays Off tomorrow, but take a look at and tell how it can't be good!

I have a skirt steak in the freezer and some tomatillos, a hot pepper and cilantro from my container garden and a couple of limes...sounds like the beginning of something yummy with these beautiful yellow tomatoes.

Maybe a small cherry clafoutis for dessert...the possibilities are endless!

Oh, before I forget, yesterday's lunch,absolutely filled with all kinds of yummy land mines, right down to the very elegantly served vanilla bead ice cream and sugar cookie. I exercised amazing self-control throughout with the help of fabulous fresh fruit and I only had two bites of my cookie and two small spoons of ice cream. I'm not gonna lie it looked and smelled so good that the temptation was certainly there; but the idea of a smaller number on the scale and a smaller size on the tag won!

Have a healthy, happy,safe Saturday. The weather is finally tolerable for me. My energy should be back by the end of the week, all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment