Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I love this kind of weather...

I know, what an oddball, but weather like last week is the death of me. The me I like at least. This kind of weather I have energy, my hands work, and all the ugly sides of my life with MS dissipates. Last night when I came home from work, I took Micro for a walk or dragged her up and down the road on her leash as Army puts it. Of course, that was when it downpoured-it was great! Today I believe is my last bastion of comfort for the week...temps climb into the 80's. Saturday will be warm, but not raining so I am happy for Kajsa (rhymes with Lisa) who is getting married as is Jess, daughter of a friend of my husband's. We are going to Jess's and I will be thinking happy thoughts for Kajsa.

I had the leftovers from Sundays Off last night, but I did sub out chicken for the skirt steak; Army ate that. Today for lunch I am taking the balance of the pico and the last half cup of the black beans. Funny, 6 months ago, I would have tossed that out thinking there was not enough left for any meal. My mindset has really changed. Want to see what else is for lunch? Take a look! And of course, the only way to start the day...

Have a healthy, happy, and safe day. Show people you love them, cook good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment