Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bleeeccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gross, gross, gross.

 I would:

  1. Rather never eat pizza again, or
  2. Have a food hangover from eating gluten-filled pizza dough, or
  3. Attempt gluten-free pizza dough again.
Answer:
1 or 2

It was mushy and slimy, had absolutely no flavor, and no color.  I had my salad.  I'm not sure even the pups ate any of it.

Tonight I am back in the game with fish...and yes, I just took it out of the freezer so it will be ready cook.  I think I still have some mustard greens I can chop and of course plenty of cherry tomatoes.  I can make Army some potatoes so he'll be happy.  I'll be happy if the scale ever moves again.  I hate be stuck, it is so depressing and so demotivating when you know you are doing everything right and the number won't budge.  If it continues to do nothing but rain in the early evening, I will never be able to increase my activity points by walking with Chunky Pup.  

When I was off last week, I was up in Crossgates Mall in Albany and found a new store absolutely made for me.  Penzy's.  It is a spice store.  Cinnamon from Vietnam.  Madagascar Vanilla Beans.  Every dry chili pepper even Bobby Flay would want.  Needless to say I picked up a few things so I think I will use the SALT FREE, (what doctor who has a high blood pressure patient wouldn't love that) Citrus flavor pepper, probably work nice with fish.  

I have decided Greece is definitely Sunday's destination.  I am sneaking the cheesecake in by using lemon rind and vanilla bean in the mix.  More on the menu tomorrow.

Have a healthy, happy, and safe day...and stay away from gluten-free pizza dough.  Yuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment