Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Broke the hump day streak

Yeah me! Okay it is only a half pound, but at least it's something midweek. I am 2/10's of a pound away from 31 pounds. I had wanted to be down 35 lbs by this Sunday, but I don't think that can happen in a healthy way. Maybe 32lbs. God, I am (quite literally) praying for lots of fresh fruit and fresh vegetables at this wedding reception I have to go to.

Weddings are a very safe activity to attend, it's the reception that is deadly. Jess and Mike's wedding is outside and will be lovely, I am very much looking forward to that. Receptions, argh...they can be deadly. I just want to get through the day without drinking, or my guard will drop and then there is no turning back. Funny how well I have come to know myself these last 150 or so days.

Look at how beautiful today's lunch is,albeit a little smaller than where it started. Amazing how thick the rind is on a seedless watermelon!



No comments:

Post a Comment