Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I feel like the weather looks- sad and miserable!

It's Wednesday already.  Eek.  And its morning.  And I have not had a latte yet.  And I'm tired.  Yeah, and I don't really want to face the day...although a pint of Ben and Jerry's might make it better. Nooooooooooo.  I still think that way, WW Points Plus even with Sundays Off has not fixed that.  Probably never will.  I guess that is where sheer will power and determination kick in.  Food only makes us happy in the moment, it makes us miserable in the long term.  If I keep my eye on the prize, or in this case, the number on the tag, I will succeed.

This time it will be long term and it will be a whole lot healthier than ever before, and I will be yellow, because I think that is what happens when you eat 6 bannanas a day.  Of course I keep mixing in lots of red berries, so I guess I may turn out orange and looking like I have a really bad spray tan (oxymoron, who ever has a good one?)

Oh wait a sec, I forgot to weigh myself...I'll be right back.  Okay, not great, but down a half pound.  I'll tell you, if I did not have a WW digital scale that weighed me to the tenth of a pound today would be even more metally challenging.

I don't always have great days full of raibows and unicorns, like many of you some of mine just suck and it is hard not to turn to old friends- ice cream, cookies, comfort foods.  But I have to put on my big girl pants this morning and fight old habits with achievable goals and fight my way throught the day.

Be healthy, happy, and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment