Saturday, May 5, 2012

Farmer's Market Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I mentioned that here in Central New York, Cooperstown's Farmer's Market is only open the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month...not every other week...I know that because March had 3 Saturdays, oops.

I have the entire mornng to wander around and decide what tomorrow will be all about.  After reading about my friend Alli's dinner the other night, I was thinking Thai, but I was unable to find lemon grass.  My three greatest loves are:  Italian (language, I speak it), Food (all kinds) and Italian Food.  I think I will probably end up there again, unless I pull out my Madhur Jaffery cookbook and see if I would like go to India this week.  I know I can get lamb at the market and I have most necessary dried spices.  I can stop at the store for any fresh stuff...hmm, the possibilities are endless.  I did weigh myself, dead even with last Saturday so somewhere between crashing off the health wagon last Sunday, the alien in my GI tract, and  the issue I mentioned yesterday, it all balanced out.  I don't mind being dead even.

Chunky Pup and I walked last night; well, I walked she stalked and hunted.  Apparently being overweight does not slow her down much.  She was on leash, we walking down by the creek, came up through the thicket, and she lunged.  I did not think she had anything, until we were back up on the road and I saw two little feet and tail coming out of her mouth.  I did what women are stereotypically (sorry) are accused of doing-shreiked.  I grabbed her and instead of dropping it, she swallowed it...I have no idea how many pup points are in a mouse, but I do know she had her protein for the day.  This is her third capture, but only her first fully eaten meal...and I have to figure out how to make it her last.  She'll eat anything!

Indian or Italian...look for pictures Monday and tomorrow, before I begin, I will let you know which way I went!

Have a healthy, happy, and safe day!

No comments:

Post a Comment