Friday, September 7, 2012

The good news is...

Dr. Palumbo was pleased; their scale is about 5lbs off from mine, same as the last time I was there, but the net result is the same-down 39lbs. My blood pressure was 116/72...haven't seen numbers that good in probably 30 years. My pulse was low and the best part: one of my BP mess is going away! Half a pill a day for 7 days then gone. Hurrah. Now I will only need to take five pills every morning, and other miscellaneous scattered through the day.

She wants to see me in three months for a check. I am going to work diligently to take off the next 16 pounds by then.

The weather is cooling down, it will be easier for Chunky Pup and to walk longer and when the snow flies, I have the treadmill. Nothing is unachievable with hard work and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment