Saturday, September 22, 2012

My time

Here I am waiting for my hair appointment. This is probably my favorite "me" time. My hair -much like my waistline when I wasn't paying attention to it- grows ridiculously fast. My very gray roots have to be covered every five weeks and it has to be trimmed or I do resemble a shaggy dog.

I have already been to the Farmer's market and picked up some of the ingredients for tomorrow. The fall weather is beginning to settle in in the Central Leatherstocking Region of New York and I could not be happier...shorter days, gray days (okay in the sky not in the hair, cooler temps and comfort food dinners- only Sunday. I am making Eggplant Parmesan and fresh ricotta cheese, grilled sourdough, and some roasted tomatoes from my garden. I don't know about dessert yet, I will work on the wine and bask in being pampered!

No comments:

Post a Comment