Thursday, September 20, 2012

Emotional eating

I don't normally post during the day M-F because I am work...I needed a break today! I have had the craziest couple of weeks-worked a half day when I was supposed to off, but...- homework, posting, shorthanded at work, frustrated, cannot get info I need. What a test of my new lifestyle this is.

If I was to be driven to eat out of stress and frustration, today would be the day. So I guess even though the day is totally sucking- starting with Chunky Pup peeing on the mat at the back door, up to this moment of abysmal frustration- I can glorify in my progress. It may actually be that there are other ways to deal with stuff than food.

Blogging is one of them. I don't have a lot of followers, but I do have lots of hits so I have at least found a way to put a "voice" to my frustrations. Thank you everyone that "listens"!

No comments:

Post a Comment