Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

My son came to visit this past weekend. He lives on Long Island, so it's a couple of trains and a 1.5 hour car drive from the train station home!

He said I was tiny. He has seen me this size, but was only two or three and would not remember. We hit a couple of stores (Talbots outlet) and I now have a very elegant, professional, and inexpensive wardrobe- yes, inexpensive and Talbots can be in the same sentence if the word 'outlet' is also there.

I drank a little bit more wine and had some really yummy food Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I was afraid to get on the scale this morning, I'm not gonna lie, but low and behold I am still down 39lbs. I'm guessing it was the combined 12 miles I walked over the three days whilst we were shopping. Blake has some pretty fab work shoes and a very cool pair of Cole Haan oxfords...DSW, gotta' love it.

So I am back at, although I forgot to attach my pedometer today...lots on my mind: homework due, annual evaluation, and a foundation proposal.

Picture of me and Blake...no I am not standing in a hole, he is really tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment