Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The 45lb mark

Will never be mine....seriously, I cannot seem to break that threshold.  I have been stuck at the same weight for weeks...it is entirely possible that I might lose my mind!

I knowwwwwwwwwwwww, I have to get on a regular exercise program. YUK!  I hate exercise.  I have never been one of those people who were like, yeah I think I'll go to the gym and work out for an hour than run 10 miles and drink wheat grass...ick.

My niece does these UltraBeast competitions where she does these insanely physical things, gets filthy dirty in the mud, muck, and mire...runs like a million miles carrying back packs, argh...she loves it.  And she is in killer shape, oh and she is beautiful, and smart.  All those things I never was or at my age, will be.

But I will, as soon as I feel better, because since jury duty, I have been feeling like I was hit by a bus...so soon.  I will hate it and I will do it.  And I will never love it, or even like it, but when I lose these last 11 plus pounds maybe I will be able to just exercise moderately to keep it off.  Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment